Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Follow on Twitter

Feeling a little overwhelmed by Twitter? No worries! Try following some of your tried and true educator pals:

Teacher Institute Facilitator, Amanda - aclinn
Lincoln High School Instructional Facilitator, Heather - hbhbottoms2

Both Amanda and Heather will tweet information that they feel are important for teacher leaders. There is no need to get bogged down by all the resources available on Twitter, steal the resources from someone else!! :)

Extra: Try setting up a phone account online. It will enable tweeting texts from certain important resources you would like to follow closely.

2 comments:

  1. I feel completely overwhelmed by Twitter. I don't think I understand it very well. What I thought Twitter was and what it is must be 2 completely different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree Caitlin! I am excited to learn more but feel that I need more direction!

    ReplyDelete