Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Web 2.0 Advent Calendar

Hey Everyone,

December first is here which means the Holidays are in full swing!! I would like give all my teacher institute friends a little cyber holiday present.

I keep track of a blog called iLearn Technology, which has given me a wealth of tech innovation and information since I began following in July. Today's blog is all about digital advent calendars for the classroom. I invite you all to check them out, they are pretty cool! What I found for you guys, though is an advent calendar created on Wix, by the author of this blog. It is a Web 2.0 Advent Calendar. It is so adorable and December first already has a cool Web 2.0 tool that is becoming more and more popular.

Anyway, I hope you all find this entertaining and informative, and I wish you all the best during the close of the semester.

Happy Holidays and thank you iLearn Technology!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Heather! You told Forum 19 about iLearntechnology, and I have been hooked ever since. I look at it every day! I have saved many things to my Delicious account, and I have used several of them. My life is so much more interesting now, lol. Thanks for sharing all this good stuff. See you at the mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the ideas! Some I have used or heard of but others are new! I appreciate the time you invest in sharing these resources. See you in January!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!Looking forward to trying out some of these in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Heather!
    This is a wonderful tool for school!

    Teddi Johnson

    ReplyDelete