Friday, March 9, 2012

Teacher Leaders

A BIG THANK YOU to the TLCs and Julie for posting content to our little blog. They are wonderful examples of teacher leadership. On and off the mountain, they are helping us all be continuous learners.

One of my many many New Year's resolutions was to become a better user of electronic resources. Increasing my own understanding would help me be a better resource for the academy. Well, it's March... I'll just leave it at that.

I did want to share a blog you might be interested in-
http://www.boundlessangie.blogspot.com/

The author is Angie Miller, 2011 New Hampshire Teacher of the Year. I acutally found her via TED. She applied and was selected to give a talk at  the 2012 TED conference held last month. I'll let you read about her TED experience. It's a good story.

While I don't know her personally, many of her blog entries resonated with me, in particular one called "Seriously". Check it out. It may resonate with you as well.

Spring Break is coming! Thanks for all you are doing to support teaching and learning for students and adults throughout our state.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted this!! Love Angie Miller! Her blog is hilarious and I can hear myself in there sometimes!

    ......And the goats remind me of Donna ;)

    ReplyDelete