Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tweeting to Learn...Really??

Regardless if you already have a Twitter account or are simply curious what the hype is about this post is for you! The links below can help you understand and/or share the message regarding Twitter’s influence on the professional growth of educators and the learning of students.


Video – Assignment Education – Twitter and Education


Twitter as a PLN


Tiny Bursts of Learning


Using Twitter as a Professional Development Tool


50 Ideas Using Twitter For Education

2 comments:

  1. I never thought about using twitter as a PLN. I don't even have a twitter account yet (been avoiding it on purpose), but now I'm seriously thinking about joining. I still won't follow Ashton Kutcher though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be a twitter woman sooooon! :-)

    ReplyDelete